Things to Know When Renting a Gulet
1. Renting a gulet is a genuinely fantastic experience; you will explore the best of Croatia by sea, many of the beautiful Croatian islands along the Adriatic Coast, the most hidden bays, and amazing beaches. A gulet cruise is unique because the most beautiful and remote Croatian destinations are not accessible by foot or car. This is why a trip with a gulet is a perfect choice for your summer holidays.
2. When you charter a gulet, you can relax completely and trust the professional crew. The crew will take care of the route and is there to ensure guests an unforgettable sailing experience. The typical gulet crew consists of a captain, chef, hostess, and sailor. The number of persons in the crew depends on the size of the boat.
3. During your gulet cruise, you’ll be served delicious Croatian traditional food!
4. A gulet charter is perfect for family and friends since the wooden yacht is equipped with elegant en-suite double cabins.
5. You will explore a different island, a different marina, a different city every day of your trip. That is how you will make the most of your Croatian adventure.
6. You can decide your perfect itinerary directly on board with your captain. You’ll share your wishes, and your captain will share some insider and professional travel tips on how to make the most during your gulet charter in Croatia.
7. A weekly gulet charter prices vary, so know your approximate budget range. Our agents will be at your complete disposal for any required information during the booking process.
8. A typical gulet charter’s duration is one week, eight days, and seven nights. Charters start from Saturday to Saturday, or from Sunday to Sunday, with minor but possible exceptions. Thus, you will be able to rent your gulet for a week, and more.